In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Remove Tag action in Growmatik to unassign a tag from contacts on specific conditions. We also have another article about the Add Tag action in Growmatik. In this article you’ll learn how to:
Remove Tag in Automations
1. Open the Growmatik Automations page; here you’ll find a list of Rules available in your account. On the right side of the page, click on + New Rule button.
2. You can select a starting point: Start From Scratch or Start From a Template. Choose Start From Scratch.
3. In the left column, select in which events and for which audiences you want to trigger the Remove Tag action.
4. In the right column, under “What actions should take place?”, select Remove Tag from the Action dropdown menu.
5. From the Tag Name dropdown menu, select the tag you want to be removed in the selected conditions.
6. If you want this rule to be activated immediately, switch the toggle button from Paused to Active, then click Save Rule.