In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Analytics page in Growmatik. This is the first page you’ll see when you log into the Growmatik dashboard. On the Growmatik Analytics page, you’ll find four main sections that provide comprehensive insight about your performance from different time periods. These sections include:
The date range selector is located on the top right corner of the Analytics page:
You can select a predefined date range by clicking on the arrow icon in the date selector. The options are:
- This month
- Last week
- Last month
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Last 90 days
- All time
Note: The All time option updates the reports to show analytics from the date that you integrated your site with Growmatik until today.
You may also apply a custom date range by clicking on the date range selector, then by selecting the start and the end date of your desired period.
Note: All the statistics in the Analytics page are updated based on the selected date range.
For most metrics in Growmatik Analytics, a particular chart is provided. The horizontal axis shows the timeline and the vertical axis represents the amount of the metric. In the chart you can see a comparison between the current period highlighted in pink as well as the previous period highlighted in gray.
Note: Comparison is not available for the All Time date range.
To access more information about a certain point on the chart, hover over it and a black box will appear with the date and value.
In Growmatik Analytics page, the Site Engagement section shows you four quantitative metrics with different values for a chosen time frame. Each metric comes with a value, percentage change and a graphical chart:
- Sessions: Shows the sum of sessions (visits) in the selected date range.
- Users: The total number of all single visits gathered by registered users.
- Page views: Shows the sum of all page views.
- Bounce rate: Displays the percentage of single-page sessions (the number of times a user leaves without exploring other webpages of your site after his/her first page view).
This section also provides different qualitative metrics. To access these types of metrics you need to click on the More details button placed at the upper side of Site Engagement section. A modal will open that shows the following parameters:
- Pages: In this tab, you can get insight about metrics like unique page views, page views, bounce rate and average time on page.
- Referrers: You can find detailed reports about the segment of traffic that arrives on your website through another source, such as a link on another domain. Here you can track generated sessions, sign ups and also the amount of sales for each referrer.
- UTMs: A set of UTM parameters that drives traffic to your website is listed here. Again you can track the same metrics that are available on the Referrers tab. This metric is very useful when you want to keep an eye on your marketing ad campaigns’ UTMs.
- Countries: This shows a list of countries where your audience is located.
- Search terms: This tab lets you explore two different metrics including clicks and impressions on your website URLs from a Google Search results page. You need to integrate with Google Search Console from Site Settings to display data here.
The Sales section contains a range of metrics that can be used to analyze your eCommerce store’s sales data in a chosen time frame. These metrics are:
- Orders: The sum of all orders (transactions).
- Revenue: Represents the generated revenue (including shipping, taxes and discounts) based on all transactions.
- Conversion Rate: Shows the percentage of orders divided by all sessions.
- Average order value: The total revenue divided by the number of orders.
- Order Frequency: Displays the average number of times a customer made a purchase.
- Repeated Customer Purchases: The number of purchases made by returning customers.
Note: No charts are available for the Order Frequency and Repeated Customer Purchases metrics.
Using Growmatik Analytics, you can also track product sales through this section. Just click on the Product analytics button on the right upper side of the Sales section and you can see what revenue you earned and how many units were sold for each of your products.
You can find new and returning customers during a specific time period in this section. Customers are divided into different groups including:
- New Leads: The sum of all leads registered in a chosen time frame.
- Returning Leads: The sum of all unique leads who made a visit before and have come back again.
- New Customers: The sum of all customers that placed orders in a chosen period.
- Returning Customers: The sum of all unique customers who made a purchase before and have come back in a desired period.
This section gives you an overall insight of your email campaigns during a specific period with five unique metrics including:
- Click Rate: Displays the number of times your recipients have clicked on a link in Growmatik emails divided by all delivered emails.
- Open Rate: The number of times your recipients opened Growmatik emails divided by all delivered emails.
- Bounce Rate: Represents the amount of email bounces divided by all delivered emails.
- Unsubscribe Rate: The percentage of unsubscribed emails.
- Total Sends: The number of all sent emails.
Note: No charts are available for the Unsubscribe Rate and Total Sends metrics.