How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
In order to get started with marketing automation, your website should be integrated with Growmatik first. In this article, we’ll explain how with simple-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. You’ll learn how to:
Creating a Growmatik account
To integrate with Growmatik, you will need to create an account. To do so:
1. Go to https://growmatik.ai and click on the Start Free Trial button.
2. Next, click either the Sign up with Email button or the Sign in with Gmail/Microsoft buttons.
4. Add your business name and website address in the next step and click Continue.
5. Select the related categories for your website, then click Continue. You can skip this step if none of the categories apply.
6. Select the marketing tools you’re using or skip this step if you have never used such tools.
7. Finally, choose a plan that best fits your business and start using your 14-day free trial.
Note: If your plan exceeds the limit, it will be automatically upgraded. If you want to downgrade, you can contact us.
8. After your Growmatik account has been created you will be directed to your dashboard.
Note: On your dashboard, you will see a message reminding you to activate your account via the link you received by email. Read the next section to learn how to do this.
Activating your account
Once you create an account on growmatik.ai, you’ll receive an email from Growmatik to verify your email address. To verify your email:
1. Look in your inbox for an email from Growmatik with the title Verify Email Address. If you can’t find it, you may need to check your spam folder.
2. Open the email and click the Verify Email Address button to activate your account.
Connect your site and integrate it with Growmatik
Once you activate your account, you’ll be redirected to the welcome page to follow multiple onboarding steps. To connect your site with the Growmatik dashboard, read the following articles: