Integrating Gravity Forms with Growmatik allows you to send contact data collected through your contact forms to Growmatik.
You need a Growmatik user account to perform this integration. If you don’t have an account yet, sign up to create an account before proceeding.
In this article, you will learn how to use Gravity Forms and how to integrate it with Growmatik.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- What is Gravity Forms?
- How to integrate Gravity Forms with Growmatik
What is Gravity Forms?
Gravity Forms is one of the most trusted tools for creating advanced forms to use on your WordPress website. Download and install it from their website or from the WordPress directory.
How to integrate Gravity Forms with Growmatik
Add a form using Gravity Forms and integrate it with Growmatik
1. Download, install, and activate Gravity Forms. Once you’ve done that, you will be able to see the form in the admin panel.
2. You can create a contact form by clicking on the Add New button.
3. Give a name to the form and click on the Create Form button.
4. Choose and add fields from the left sidebar menu to create your form. In order to map form fields to Growmatik fields, you need to click on the field. From the Map to Growmatik field dropdown menu, choose the related field. e.g. for the Full Name field, you should choose Full Name from the Map to Growmatik field dropdown menu.
Note: In order to create and view contacts in Growmatik, you need to map the User Email attribute with the Email field from the Map to Growmatik Field.
5. Once you add your fields and map them accordingly, click on the Update button to create your form.
Publish your form using Gravity forms
1. On the page that you want to add your form, click on Gravity forms and choose your form.
2. Click on the publish button to publish your form on that page.
3. Now that your form is connected to Growmatik, when someone fills in and submits a form, their entries will be recorded in the People section of your Growmatik dashboard.
Locate users in Growmatik
In order to see users who have submitted a certain form in Growmatik, you should:
1. Go to People > All Leads. Here you can see all of your users in Growmatik.
2. Click on Add Filter.
3. Then click on Subscription.
4. Then click on Form.
Note: If there is no form on your website, then you will not be able to see Form from the Subscription submenu.
5. Now you can choose or type the name of your form.
6. Click on Done to show the relevant users.
7. Now you can see only the users that have submitted that form.
Note: If you want to have any automation for the form segments, you need to click on Save Segment when the form is filtered and give it a proper name. You can create any automation for user segments in Growmatik.